OBJECTIVES: Client wanted to reduce recruitment cost by improving internal recruitment process
IDEA: We took a phased in approach over a period of one year:
- We analyzed current cost per hire by examining how this metric was measured, tracked and reported
- We established a baseline for current state of both recruitment process and the cost to the organization
- Streamlined recruitment process
- Intro duced new metrics
- Trained internal recruiters
IMPACT: Overtime client achieved reduced cost per hire as well as time to fill vacant positions, due to more efficient and effective recruitment processes
OBJECTIVES: Client wanted to better understand the barriers to employment of visible minorities and new immigrants seeking employment in the non-profit sector.
- With a team of researchers conducted a literature review of previous research looking at barriers to employment of visible minorities and new immigrants
- Facilitated eight dialogue sessions across Canada with non-profit sector stakeholders
- Interviewed visible minorities and new immigrants who had overcome barriers to employment and were working in non-profit sector
- A final report outlining some of the key systemic barriers to employment of visible minorities and new immigrants in the non-profit sector
- Based on these findings client was able to develop human resources tools to further facilitate the recruitment and retention of visible minorities and new immigrants in the non-profit sector
OBJECTIVES: Client wanted to create a set of Inclusive Workplaces resources, tools and supports for the BC non-profit sector.
- Conducted a review of best inclusive workplace practices.
- Developed series of practical tools based on a framework with three elements of Adapt, Collaborate, Innovate.
- Interviewed stakeholders to further validate best practices & tools.
- Developed implementation supports & an evaluation strategy for intended impact.
IMPACT: The inclusive workplace materials were uploaded to the client’s website.
- Are you dissatisfied in your current position?
- Do you know what your talents are?
- Do you know how to navigate the new world of work?
We believe in investing in developing existing and future talent pools. eCaliber Group can help you identify your talents, determine your next steps and evolve toward your next career rung. We can help you devise a plan that empowers you to develop professionally while contributing meaningfully to your community and your current organization. We help individuals align their career goals to their talents in light of today’s complex workplace realities.